- Without my Mother I would not exist.
- She loves me and my brother and sisters (and their respective wife/husbands and children) a lot.
- She loves my Father even more.
- She loves my Heavenly Father the most.
- She approaches her Motherhood as a stewardship.
- She consistently proves to be a source of wise counsel.
- Though flawed, she has in the past, and still continues to in the present, model Biblical Womanhood by being a living example of Titus 2:3-5 – and so I can say, without a doubt in my mind, that I have the best Mother. I love you Mommy!