- The fellowship of God is delightful beyond all telling.
- No man has any right to offer advice who has not first heard God speak.
- God will speak to the hearts of those who prepare themselves to hear.
- Religious entertainment is in many places rapidly crowding out the serious things of God.
- The idea that God will pardon a rebel who has not given up his rebellion is contrary both to the scriptures and to common sense.
- Millions of professed believers talk as if He [Jesus] were real and act as if He were not.
- It appears that too many Christians want to enjoy the thrill of feeling right but are not willing to endure the inconvenience of being right.
Perhaps I will post a few more quotes from the book tomorrow.